Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unique Custom Jewelry from Payne's Custom Jewelry

14 Karat yellow gold thunderbird custom pendant
Unique Custom Jewelry made just for You


If you have ever wanted a totally unique piece of custom jewelry, now is the time to have it made. Why wear jewelry that looks like everyone elses? I can make your custom ring, pin or pendant according to your wishes in either sterling silver, gold or platinum. Any gemstones of your choice can be included in your design. Visit my website, Payne's Custom Jewelry, for more examples of my custom jewelry and a detailed explanation of how I make custom jewelry using the lost wax method.


unique sterling silver custom pendant

Pictured are examples of some of my recent custom jewelry designs I made for my Internet customers. Send me an email to tony@paynesjewelry.com and I will send you a free custom jewelry price quote based on your jewelry design ideas.


Unique custom designed gold US flag pin with genuine rubies, sapphires and diamonds

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Custom Jewelry