Saturday, September 23, 2006

Unique Dolphin Engagement Ring Made by Payne's Custom Jewelry



This is a custom designed 14 karat gold dolphin engagement ring. My customer supplied the diamond and I created his ring design in yellow and white gold. There are two round genuine sapphires in this unique engagement ring design. I can make unique engagement rings and wedding bands in the design and metal of your choice. Send me an email at tony@paynesjewelry.com and I'll send a price quote based on your custom jewelry needs. I work in silver or gold and can supply any gemstones you need.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey tony,
thanks again for the great ring. every one that i know loves it and wants one of there own and i had a few offers from people wanting to buy it! any way you did a great job and i love it

Amanda

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most creative I have seen in a while. Tony, is a lot of your jewelry inspired by animals? How long did it take to make a piece like this?

customjeweler said...

Matt,

Thanks for your comments! Yes, I have done a lot of custom jewelry for my customers using animals in the design. Carving the wax model alone took several hours and it takes all day to cast a piece. After that it has to be finished and the stones set.

Unknown said...

I still love my ring It is an absolutly beautif ring and I get offers from complete stangers to purchase it. While I worked in the jewlery department at walmart a customer had offered $9000 as he had never seen any thing like it before. boy was he ever upset when I said I would never sell my ring :) Thanks again Tony, I plan to come back to have a ten year ring made :O

customjeweler said...

Amanda,

Thanks for the kind words about the custom dolphin ring I made for you! I'm very glad you still like the ring. Just let me know when you are ready for that ten year ring.

If you have a Google account and would like to publish a review on my Google Maps Page the link is below.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=10317649421434147570&q=Payne's+Custom+Jewelry&hl=en

Thanks for your business!

Tony